facebooktwitterpinterestspacer

Friday, May 4, 2012

High Five For Friday!

It's Friday, Friday, Friday!

(imagine me being Rebecca Black belting that out right now.)


I don't know about you, but my week flew by, which I love.

Once again, I am linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for her High-Five For Friday! Hopefully, you're celebrating your week today, too!

High-Five Numero Uno goes to the sunlight that is now streaming into my office every morning! Yep, I upgraded and got a cubicle with a window! It has its downfalls – like the that printer brings people and unwanted noise constantly into my little space; but I will take the sunlight everyday of the week. I might even get a plant now!? How exciting. :)

My second High Five goes to finally getting our bank accounts figured out and finalized...it only took 6 months. So nice to have loans paid off and have goals nearly set for our future.

And this leads nicely into my third High Five -- Marko & I are celebrating 6 months of marriage bliss tomorrow! It's amazing how much things have changed in that time and I love the people we have become.  Don't get me wrong, I still want to punch him some days, but he's also my best friend. We're celebrating tomorrow with garage sales, some wine and a fabulous little girl's birthday party!

{my favorite picture from thousands of wedding photos!}
We also got a nice surprise this week and got our wedding book in the mail! Perfect timing, right? I have raved about our photographers before, but really, I can't say it enough. They. are. fabulous. And Jessica (half of the great duo) is the cutest darn thing – it was better than Christmas morning and her wrapping was perfect!
{watch for a post to come on this!}
And finally, High Five #5 goes to all the free goodies I got this week. I don't know about you, but I love freebies. Honestly, I could hate the darn thing, but if it's free -- I want it. It might be a problem

My grab of the week? All these magazines....

{I have lots of reading ahead!}
 And that's all folks. Have an excellent weekend! Soak up the sun & enjoy every second of it!



Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment