facebooktwitterpinterestspacer

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

Way to make the title as general as possible, right?

I just wrapped up a fantastic not-as-productive-as-I-wanted day. Don't get me wrong, it was supposed to be productive, but I spent the whole day working on video and let's just say a slow computer and lots of videos to upload equal a lot of down time. Good thing I am an excellent multitasker.
 
Anyway, it left me with plenty of thinking time where I made lists of stuff that annoy me.

Starting with waiting for video to upload...

But, no reason to get overly negative on this blog.

So instead let's talk about what I am loving.

1. It's Thursday. That means tomorrow is Friday. Thank goodness. I am ready for some family time, I haven't seen the crazy Purfeerst family in a few months and a low-key Niebur gathering on Sunday sounds perfect.

2. I ran today (I took a few days of vacation) and I went the whole way without stopping. I didn't go very far, but the no stopping thing was huge. Baby steps, people.

3. And now to a very domestic topic, I currently am in love with Downy Unstopables. Have you heard of them? Literally, throw a bit in your wash machine and AMAZING results. Now if you don't like your clothes to smell good (like my mom supposedly), don't invest in them, but it was like heaven to me to throw on an old t-shirt that smells that good.
4. That my hubby and I are spending our night watching Gossip Girl and deciding what to breed our cows to. I'm sure you all have had a night like this is some form right? And I am sure your husband watches Gossip Girl with you too.

5. And finally, that I am a Birchbox subscriber! Don't know what Birchbox is? Don't worry, I don't really either. I will be sure to let you know all the details when I get my first box in the mail! 

Enough randomness for the day.
Happy Thursday!






Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment