facebooktwitterpinterestspacer

Monday, May 23, 2011

A Long Overdue Blog Post

Well hello friends...it's been a while.

My posting has been few and far between lately. I don't know what has been my deal. Regardless, our friendship is being tested and I solemnly swear that I am back and I am going to try my hardest to make it work.

Life has been crazy lately. And not so crazy at the same time. Either way I haven't been extremely productive lately. I don't know if it's been because of the gorgeous weather, the family stuff or the that fact that I found Etsy that I have been missing in action. Most likely it was all 3.

So here is my muy rapido catch-up post.

I am at my favorite place eating right now, trying to get into a productive Monday mode. (It's not working.) I had a fantastic weekend. Avery May was over twice. I got to get a little wild with my good old Randolph girls. Mark and I are getting serious about an apartment (which is good because he is supposed to be moved out on June 1) and we had some legit relax time together.

AND how could I forget...it's my BIRTHDAY week. On Saturday, I will be one year older and one year wiser. Exciting?

All in all, life has been good...but it hasn't been productive. I am failing at the May 3 in 30, my wedding list is getting longer and I have a lot to do this week at work. I have yet to buy a car, but I am hoping to make it a birthday present to myself  and I have not finished my wedding website yet.

But friends, this is life isn't it? It isn't always glamorous, sometimes you just live a week the best you can. 


BTW, "Fancy Pants" is no longer available at Noodles & Co and the stroganaff is not as good. Sad day.

So things to look forward to this week for you from me: 1. A blog about some excellent customer service 2. A Wordless Wednesday Mystery 3. A birthday present wish list 4. A Weekly Wedding Update and finally 5. A Country Girl's Wedding Registry Update.

Get excited people.  :) Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday week! Hope the second part of your Monday turned around. Lists get finished by crossing one thing off at a time.
    www.crystalcattle.com

    ReplyDelete