facebooktwitterpinterestspacer

Thursday, March 24, 2011

They Are Finally Here!

Last Friday was like Christmas in my world! Why? We got our engagement pictures from Miss Hanna Voxland and the best part of all, they were fantastic!

I will give you a peak at our favorites, she sent over 200 photos, so we had a lot to choose from. 










But to be completely honest, the one I love the most is this one. I guess it really shows how much we love each other! :)

 

Like I said, we had so many to choose from and these aren't close to half of them! So how 'bout you help us out...which one is your favorite? I need to pick one for my Save the Date and one for the announcements and then the rest are just to enjoy!

And one last big thanks to Miss Hanna Voxland for doing such a great job. If anyone needs pictures done, she would do an excellent job. Just let me know and I will get you her information! :)

2 comments:

  1. i agree with you on the last one! i would use it. they are great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute Jamie!
    I like the 6th one (the piggy-back) one and the last one!

    ReplyDelete