facebooktwitterpinterestspacer

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Part 3: A Country Girl's Wedding Registry

First of all, I am sorry. I am a terrible weekly updater, but I promise when I do make a post to my dream registry, it's going to be a good one and this week is absolutely no exception.

I ran across The Stone Junkie on Facebook during the holidays and I tried to make a purchase that day, but much to my dismay, it was too late notice for Christmas shopping. However, ever since then, I have made a point to check out their page at least once a week and I always find something I love.  The quality in these pieces look amazing and the creativity and design are second to none.

I have been lusting over the frames and crosses for months and I just need to bite the bullet and buy something, but I think it's going to be for a friend before me. I need a gorgeous house to hang something this fabulous in and that just isn't happening quite yet!

Regardless, someday I could totally see this cross being a fabulous decoration in my future red-accented kitchen.



 And this picture frame? Well, I think I have a few pictures that could work in one.

Don't be surprised if someone gets a package with a return address from The Stone Junkie some day soon, I can't resist it much longer and since I know I would absolutely love this present, I am sure one of my lucky friends will as well! Check out their site and their Facebook page. But watch out, you might not be able to resist either!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I am going to have to check them out!

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete