facebooktwitterpinterestspacer

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Little Things Make Life Good

Today has been an absolutely fabulous day

So many things have just gone right and I am simply happy.

I love days like today.

Actually, I love weekends like this weekend.

I got to spend time with my sister and my future sister doing wedding things. I was able to hang out with my adorable niece. I got my CD of engagement pictures taken by Miss Hanna Voxland and they are excellent. I got to relax. I got to catch up with some of Randolph's finest. I hung out with my favorite little brother and caught up about life. I went to Church. I was surprised by Jason May with a classy dinner. We found a great couple to be our wedding photographers. Plus, I got to do all this with my fantastic fiance. And now, to top it off, I got the best message ever from my best friend.

I am so blessed. I have such great people in my life. And I am darn lucky.

And I hope the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment