facebooktwitterpinterestspacer

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just Another Thursday

Well folks, it's just another Thursday in my life.

I was pretty stressed at work.

I am working some more at Carleton tonight.

I am trying to figure out a website, while trying to force myself to do MORE videos.

I am missing my friends Mary Berg and Caitlin Pearson.

I am sooooo ready for Friday. I am going in early so I can leave 30 minutes early and it is going to be absolutely glorious.

And now I will leave you with a quote from Chubs Pub & Packaging Place. They always motivate me every Friday to relax and have some fun.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
-Dave Barry
 I plan on lots of pizza and beer this weekend! :)  I hope you enjoy some too!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fantastic weekend. Love you sneak peak at the engagement pictures. I hope you'll show more soon.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If You Can't decide on what college student loan you should take? Read this article to find out what are the best college loans for students.

    ReplyDelete