facebooktwitterpinterestspacer

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dreams and Goals

I am the type of person that needs to proclaim my goals from the rooftop for the whole world to hear...because if not, I never do them.

Now, don't get me wrong, I am a pretty motivated person, but if I am the only person counting on myself, I will easily let myself down.

So I making a list, checking it twice and writing it on this blog.

I don't quite know what it is going to pertain and how it is going to look. I am debating between a 101 in 1001 list or just a simple list of 10 things I need to do. I am leaning towards the 101 in 1001...

So, my first goal is to decide on 101 goals this week and post it on this blog next week.

So, it's up to you to hold me accountable, I can not let myself down and now, I can't let you down either. :)

If anyone has any tips, let me know! Is there anything I definitely should add? Anything I definitely should not? I want to have professional goals and personal goals plus some exciting things to check off my list.

I have been thinking about doing this for weeks and there is nothing holding me back but myself; which is often the case in my life. Time to conquer that and take on life...one goal at a time!

3 comments:

  1. I've had my 101 in 1001 list on my desk for a month now - but don't want to be held accountable by posting it just yet. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corineah, did you use a worksheet to make your goals? Or otherwise how did you think of that many, I am having a hard time getting all 101... :) I guess it is time to get creative! Hope ND is well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie, I visited the 101 in 1001 blog and website to complete my list. Also, I found it a lot easier to break my goals into to categories - travel, personal, financial, work, etc. Good luck. I can't wait to see your list.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete