facebooktwitterpinterestspacer

Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Blizzard, A Blizzard, A Blizzard

Yes, it's a blizzard in MN.

I wonder how many times we say that a year? This winter it has seemed extra bitter, extra cold and extra snowy. It's really not that bad and I usually try not to complain, but today I am a little sick of it.

To be honest, I was kind of hoping for this storm. I wanted a good excuse to get snowed in with my fiance and I also needed some snow for upcoming engagement pictures, but the wind and the blowing isn't as glamourous as I thought it would be.

However, on the upside, the snowed in part with Mark is pretty glorious and I feel like it has been a good excuse to pig out before I start my wedding workout this week. I don't mind eating waffles for breakfast, egg sandwiches for lunch, salmon roast for snack and steak for dinner.  Plus, throw in some heath bars and carrots and I call it a good variety! :)

Speaking of wedding workouts, I picked out a wedding dress. It's gorgeous and it was the toughest decision of my life. No joke. I had three dresses that were great and you want to know what my deciding factor was? This was the one I felt beautiful in even after I pigged out at lunch and especially when I sat down on the chair. My other one I was deciding between (which was equally beautiful) was not so flattering in the seated position. :)

And let's be honest, this girl is not going to skimp out on the prime rib on her wedding day. I had to be practical and beautiful...and this dress was that. So look forward to a beautiful vintage wedding, complimented with a gorgeous lace dress! Can't wait for November 5th to get here!

Alright folks, stay warm out there! I hope any baby calves that are on there way decide to wait just one more day and I hope it either stays beautifully white until my engagement pictures, or it gets to be a lush green and 75 degrees by March 1.

I know, I know, but if I am going to dream, I better dream big!

No comments:

Post a Comment