facebooktwitterpinterestspacer

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Country Girls

A year ago, I started a blog. I named it after what then were the three most important things in my life.

In a year, my life has changed tremendously, but my passions haven't. I still love cattle and I spend every day writing about the beef industry. I still love a corn farmer and the rural life we live. And, I still love my country girls, despite the fact that we are scattered across the upper Midwest.


They make me smile, they make proud and they make me regret decisions from the night before.


 I don't know how I got so lucky to meet all of these girls in college, but I know they made it all that it was. Last weekend, we all were back in Fargo to celebrate Little "I" and it was like we never left. I missed our craziness, our gossip and our laughs and I am sure Chubs Pub missed us all as well! :)

I hope all of you have a group of friends like this. Maybe it is just one or two old high school friends or maybe it is a group of guys that are like your brothers. I know my 'country girls' will always be a part of me, they will always be there for me and it will only take one road trip, phone call or plane ride to get us all back together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment