facebooktwitterpinterestspacer

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bad Blogger

I have been stinking it up at blogging this week.

Sorry.

This week was just slow & hard to get motivated...today especially. My list has not gotten any shorter. I do not have save the dates made & I don't have a wedding website created.

Ahhh.

Can someone motivate me? I need to get my act together this week. I need to blog more. I need to write more. I need to basically accomplish more.

And it starts now. I am going to do some Minnesota Junior Spring Classic stuff (less than 15 days away!), wedding stuff, workout & then spend some time with my fabulous fiance...who is the probably the reason I have accomplished so little this week.

I promise I will be better this week. More posts will come soon! Thanks for being such loyal readers!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment