facebooktwitterpinterestspacer

Monday, January 17, 2011

Thank Goodness for Holidays

I am happily celebrating MLK day at home, thank goodness for holidays.  And in honor of Mr. King, I am playing catch up.

I am trying to catch up on work stuff (we are in production and I have an article to write), trying to catch up on laundry (the muddy yards left their imprint on my jeans) and catch up on life in general.

Life in general means cleaning, wedding planning, life planning, crafting and exercise.  I am certain I will get it all done.

What I don’t get done, I have four nights to do this week and then next weekend I am bound and determined to have some fun.  I figure if I am going to live in this area, I have to develop a life in this area…and it better start now.   

So what do you do for fun?  Any suggestions on a good play, restaurant, comedy club or concert to attend?  And does anyone want to join us?
“We should all start to live before we get too old.  Fear is stupid.  So are regrets.” -Marilyn Monroe
Time to start living!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment