facebooktwitterpinterestspacer

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lauging Out Loud

If for some odd reason I ever questioned if I was ready to settle down, this weekend fixed that.

Mark James Purfeerst is the one for me.

Why?

He makes me laugh out loud. 

And this isn't your typical laugh out loud that I am talking about.  No, it's not one of those fake laughs we have all perfected or the three letters that have replaced "i have nothing else to say" in our cyber conversations--Mark Purfeerst literally makes me roll on the floor laughing.

It's the best exercise and an even better therapy. :)

An honest to god laugh out loud is so refreshing...and in fact, I hope you get to enjoy one tomorrow.  If nothing even slightly makes you giggle...give me a call and I will tell you about Mark's bat story.  I promised I wouldn't spread it on my blog, but I never promised I wouldn't share it over the phone.  Or even better, how about you share your roll on the floor with laughter stories with me; I love comments!

Watch for some new stuff next week, I feel like I have to amp up this thing with some agvocacy and I have just the uplifting story to share.  And remember, it's Thursday night...which means tomorrow is Friday!  You can do it...just one more day (or at least that's what I tell myself)! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment