facebooktwitterpinterestspacer

Friday, June 1, 2012

We Have A Winner!

Today couldn't be a better day.

1. It's Friday and I have a High-Five For Friday post to put up momentarily. 2. It's a gorgeous day and I have date with my hubby for lunch and with my girlfriends for supper. 3. I have one of those weekends ahead that offers flexibility, which I absolutely love. 4. I get to announce the winner of my first CCC giveaway.

First and foremost, a big thank you to everyone who entered. This week was one of my favorite weeks on the blog – so many new faces and better yet, so many sweet comments. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I headed over to the famous random number generator website and had my husband to press the "generate" button this AM. Drumroll please......



Who was lucky number 11 you ask!?


Yeah! I am excited to send a little homemade goodness off to my fellow #agblog friend! Please email me at cowscorncountryblog(at)gmail(dot)com with your mailing address and I will get it sent off tommorow! By the way, you must check out Coolidge Life On The Farm - they grow grapes & sheep, so it's a little twist on your corn & cattle chat you get here!

Also, just a little house work, but if anyone is ever interested in sponsoring a giveaway on the blog, I'd love to chat! Just shoot me an email and we can work out the details!

Happy Friday Friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment