facebooktwitterpinterestspacer

Monday, January 30, 2012

Springsteen Hits The Airwaves

I had one of those happy moments yesterday.

I was making a quick run to the grocery store (and when I say quick I mean less than 2 minutes drive) and I heard Eric Church's Springsteen.  

Intially, I didn't think much of it. 

You see, I have been listening to this song faithfully for the last five months. And it's still my hands down favorite. Honestly, obsessed may be the right word for it. So much my husband and I wanted it to be our wedding song...and it's not even about a happy, mushy couple. Needless to say, we were talked out of it.

But the point of this post is that I love the song. And yesterday, it wasn't playing from my CD player. It was on the radio.


Thank the Lord, it is finally a single.

I don't know what he was waiting for. In my music-illiterate opinion, it's the best song on the CD. The whole world deserves to hear it. It converted me into an Eric Church groupie.

What do you think? Do you love it? Have you heard it on country radio?

Just in case you haven't, consider it a little afternoon pick-me up! Enjoy!

Happy Monday!
JLMP

No comments:

Post a Comment