1. Get married. (You have to start with something easy.) | Check!
|I was so nervous we wouldn't fit everyone in my little church. God must have heard my prayers, because we did!|
4. Go see a musical/play. | Jersey Boys in May
5. Go to a comedy club. | Just this Friday, we went with six of our friends to Dave Mordal at Gopher Hills and we loved him. Definitely doing this again!
12. Own my own heifer. | This is a blog post in itself and will be someday. But for the sake of crossing it off the list, yes, I own my own heifer. I like to call her Star...everyone else calls her Scarface. I am well on my way to accomplishing #20.
|star with Mark & I in Valley City, ND|
28. Drink 4 glasses of water/day for 20 days straight. | Leading up to the wedding, I might have been drinking 12 glasses a day. Once I stopped worrying about bloating, breaking out from stress or gaining too much weight to fit into my dress...I knocked it down to 4 or so a day. Good thing my office is close to the lunch room!
34. Buy a car that I trust in the winter.|My trusty Altima has played a few tricks on me so far this winter, but nothing serious. So far, she is a keeper.
38. Own my own sewing machine.| Thanks to my dear aunt Kate who was SICK of "helping" me with sewing projects, I am now a sewing machine owner and I officially made my own pillows. I don't know who's happier -- me or Ann May. I think she was getting sick of my craft nights with Alyssa. :)
|simple way to jazz up our bed.|
And that's where we stop...for now. Updates on 39+ will happen next post. I can't jam all the excitement into one blog, I need to spread the wealth! :)