facebooktwitterpinterestspacer

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas. Chirstmas. Christmas. Christmas.

I love Christmas.

I love getting everyone the perfect gift, wrapping it beautifully and setting them under the tree.  I look forward to the food, fudge and family all year.  I love playing the piano (which I am terrible at) while my family sings at Grandma's and I practice all year for the annual euchre tournament. It's my favorite time of the year.

So it's hard to admit that I am officially "Christmased" out.

Holidays + relationships=twice the parties, twice the fun, twice the food, twice the gifts and twice the running.

Christmas for Mark and I started December 10th and officially ended today.  During the 16 day stretch, we managed to celebrate with Fargo friends,  Purfeerst family, May family, my immediate family, his immediate family, my Niebur family and finally his Tatge family.   It was exhausting and I could do without fudge, oyster stew and white elephants for a least a month or two.

Now, I am not complaining, I still love Christmas and I got to spend a lot of time with this cute little girl and my family.  I am simply tired and since I am seem to be the only person in the world that has to work in the morning...I am going to bed. 

But before I climb into my comfy bed, I just want to wish you one last Merry Christmas!  I hope you all got to spend as much time with family and friends that you too are "christmased" out and that you ate so much food your pants are bulging and if not, only 364 days to wait until it all begins again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment