facebooktwitterpinterestspacer

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

my.life.is.loopy.

The past 72 hours have been crazy.

I have successfully spent time with my family, Mark's family and the whole town of Randolph.  I have rushed down water slides and rode on a lazy river.  I have conquered the flu.  And by conquer I mean just barely survived...good luck if you catch that bug..it's nasty. I have driven to Fargo in white-out conditions going a mere 30-mph on Interstate 94.  I have built a website.  Yes, a real one.  I have worked one of my last shifts at BWW.

And I have basically gone loopy.  No joke.

So, can you blame me when today (at 3 in the afternoon) I decided to go to the liquor store and buy Bailey's to put in my coffee?  It seemed to make perfect sense; but it would because I seriously have the most illogical thoughts right now.

Plus, Teddy gave me 10% off at Chubs Pub.  Yes...that only equals tax but I was easily fooled.

I wish I could say that "I just need to graduate!" but if my brain's current state continues with me post-NDSU, I am going to be in trouble.

And this is the end because I was going to write more...but I lost my focus.  Go figure?

Hopefully tomorrow will be a more productive day where I clean my apartment, rebuild the website I built yesterday, do homework, etc.  I doubt it but one can always hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment