ATTENTION: In approximately one month, I will begin my career, my future and everything I have been waiting for. It will kind of be a big day in my life.
Basically, I say a prayer everyday that it will be everything I dream about. However, I am certain in will be. Why? Because we make our own destiny and I truly have nothing standing in my way.
Well...except a few goals I need to accomplish between now and then. They include:
- Build a website because my diploma is depending on it.
- Complete a major research project on social media.
- Dominate the Royal & Louisville. Talk three 49's in one day.
- Have way to much fun. Become a Chubs regular.
- Get wild and maybe end up at the Northern.
- Officially end a job in order to start a new one.
- Clean, pack and move...away from my Fargo.
- Make sure the tradition of the Christmas Dinner lives on.
- Have one last Bison day.
- Make this an agvocate blog.
- Become ALUMNI ready and buy new NDSU clothes.
- Figure out how I am going to live with my parents.
- Convince my boyfriend to marry me so I don't have to live with my parents.
- Tell everyone how important they are to me...twice.
- Don't mess up the GPA you worked hard (????) for.
- Give about 2 million sets of reasons.
- Buy a really good heifer.
So I cleaned my room, bought myself some coffee and delicious creamer and put on my productive clothes...and then I paid off my credit card! One step closer to becoming an adult :) A trip to France is expensive people! And now...I need to go work on that GPA thing. Next week is going to be crazy...Kansas City here we come! I will be back soon--I have a feeling a lot of procrastinating will take place in the next two days!