facebooktwitterpinterestspacer

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Deals. New Clothes. Deals. New Clothes. Deals.

I was crabby today.

I don't really know why, but I was.  It probably had a lot to do with people annoying me and not doing things I wished they would, but that's not the point.  The point is that I was crabby.

And when I get crabby, I like to shop.

And seeing that I have finally completely paid off my France trip and textbooks, I figured I had no reason not to shop today.

And since I made money at work today and have no bills to pay and currently do not see the value of a savings account (no need to yell at me, I know it's stupid) it only seemed logical to go to Forever 21.

Forever 21 just opened in the Fargo Mall and it's been huge hit.  My roommate, Cait, who works there, said on the first day they had over a quarter million in sales.  Seriously, this is the best thing that has happened to shopping in the state of ND in years!  Sure, I am usually not that big of a fan of Forever 21.  We, in the civilized state of MN, have had it for years and the Mall of America store is usually just a cluttered mess.

However, post-visit, I can confidently say the Fargo Forever 21 is pretty impressive.

And I stopped being crabby because I found a sweet shirt.

Which, put me in the shopping mood.

So, I came home and checked on a vest I have been wanting.  IT WAS ON SALE!  I bought 4.

Before you get too wild, know 1 was for me and were 3  were for friends.  Our $34.50 + shipping vests came out to $23 a piece. SUPER SAVINGS.

So I figured I am on a shopping roll, so why not check on some jackets my team and I wanted to order and no joke, I got jackets that normally cost $46.00 + shipping for $37.  GREAT DEAL. 


So point of the post...I am no longer crabby, I have lots of clothes coming in the mail, I have happy friends and I am still a strong believer in retail therapy and the positive effects of a darn good deal.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment