facebooktwitterpinterestspacer

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bonjour!

Hello from Paris!

This is going to be short and sweet, but I thought I would say hello from Paris and let everyone know I made it safe and I am having the time of my life.  I had the MOST AMAZING birthday ever yesterday.  I walked through Notre Dame and lit a candle for my grandma, walk along the Siene river and climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower at night.  Amazing. 

Hopefully, when I get to Angers I can write more.  Tomorrow we are going to Versailles and heading towards Angers, then I meet my family on Monday.  I am very excited.  I think I will be blogging as often as I can then.  Until then, I am having the best time in France.  I could do this for a living...if anyone knows a job with this type of description, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment