Life is good folks. Really good.
- Nail Polish. I owe my BFF Alyssa for this new obsession. I think before this summer I owned one color of polish and it might have been clear. Now, I own a trillion. I am currently sporting gray, but I also love deep purple. I have yet to fork over more than $4 for my bottles, but I have feeling that might come soon. Do you know how much more put together you feel when your nails are painted?
- My Fiance. For real, he's fantastic. He drives me nuts usually once a day, but he also keeps me sane and makes me laugh, so it balances out in my opinion. Plus, he got his haircut and has taking a liking to this new shirt I bought him, so he's been looking sharp lately. Basically, he's a catch.
- Caribou's Pumpkin White Chocolate Mocha. It's delicious. Try it. Don't think about the calories (but at least get it skim!) and just enjoy it. It's really one of those simple pleasures. I fully intend on buying one tomorrow on the way to work just to help me get to the weekend.
it's the best 4.23 you'll ever spend
- Chief. Thanks to a new car purchase, I have a CD player and my first ever CD! I started with what might be the best CD out there -- Eric Church's Chief. I don't know why he doesn't make every one of those songs a single they are that good. Personal favorite? Springstein.
- My Bridesmaids. This wedding planning has been a marathon and they are currently being my personal cheerleaders at mile 22. Alyssa Bigelow unfortunately got a job (so proud of her!) and she can't be my everyday wedding planner, but I owe her mucho. And with two big bachelorette parties in a row, I get to spend lots of time with them. God blessed me with some fantastic people in my life.
- Blazers. Specifically, my old judging blazers that came out of the closet and became my best friends. Did you EVER think a blue corduroy jacket would be cool again? Pair it with some flats, skinnies, a scarf and voila, you are good to go. And that khaki jacket I bought because B. Williams convinced me navy blue wasn't cool in college is now a go-to fall jacket. Give me some perfectly painted nails and a blazer and I feel like I could conquer the world.
- My Parent's Present. I can't tell you details, but I PROMISE I will after the wedding. Until then, I am just going to be really proud of Mark and I. It's so fantastic, I don't want to give it away.
- Blogging. It feels good to be a little sarcastic and a little vulnerable again.