facebooktwitterpinterestspacer

Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Promise To You

It's a big one, get excited.

A few months back, Mark told me my blog needed a facelift. I told him he was nuts. Compared to some, I thought it was easy to read, was color cordinated and organized. What more did I need?

Fast forward to today and I completely agree.

Cows, Corn & Country Girls needs an update. I need new colors, a new header and a new layout. I need to freshen things up. I have embraced the sunflowers and earthy colors for over a year and some 100 blog posts (can you believe it?) and while it has served me well, I need a change.

So prepare yourself. By July 1 (remember, I like to set deadlines) Cows, Corn & Country Girls will have a brand new, better than ever, your gonna love it look.

Are you excited? If you have any suggestions, feel free to share. I like advice and I might need it!

And really, are you wondering if I have time for this? Yeah, I am wondering too. But I will get it done...somehow. :)

1 comment:

  1. So excited to see the new you. Let me know if you need any help.
    www.crystalcattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete